1. This section contains information on the management of VitaStrong.it with regard to the processing of data of users of VitaStrong.it.
2. This information is provided also pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for those who interact with VitaStrong.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for VitaStrong.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the web pages of VitaStrong.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, so users are encouraged to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, in accordance with Article 8, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Article 2-quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, they must legitimize their consent through the authorization of their parents or those who take their place.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With reference to this website, the data controller is: Globax Nutrition SRL, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he/she may contact it at the following email address: [email protected].
2 - Data Processor
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, upon appointment by the data controller, the data processor of the VitaStrong.it website is: Globax Nutrition SRL.
3 - Data processing location
1. The processing of data generated by the use of VitaStrong.it takes place at Via IV Giugno 81, Serravalle, 47899, San Marino
2. In the event of a need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data processor or by persons appointed by it at the relevant office.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's web browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, it is possible to prevent the storage of some or all cookies. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without modifying the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies used by the site:
2 - Technical Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by websites. The best known and most used of these is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows for safe and efficient use of the website.
4. Cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar platforms are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the website directly by the website owner, who may collect information in aggregate form about the number of users and how they visit the website. Under these conditions, the same rules apply for analytics cookies as for technical cookies regarding information and consent.
5. From a duration perspective, temporary session cookies can be distinguished, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and avoid login on each page visited, and permanent cookies that remain active on the user's computer until their expiration or deletion by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored persistently but only for the duration of the browsing session until the browser is closed, and disappear with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the website.
3 - Third-party Cookies
1. With regard to their origin, a distinction can be made between cookies sent directly to the browser from the site being visited and those from third parties sent to the computer by other sites and not the one being visited.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests, and personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent by domains of said third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on VitaStrong.it. Detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the site's usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to view the privacy information and indications for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 - Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during web browsing.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Processing Methods
1. Like all websites, this website also uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may include:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- referring and exit web pages;
- the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected only in an aggregated form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. Such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force, to block attempts to damage the website itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or constituting an offense. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the website and its users, and will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. Information that users of the site choose to make public through the services and tools made available to them is provided knowingly and voluntarily by the user, exempting this site from any liability in relation to any violations of the law. It is the user's responsibility to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international laws.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation is used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
Request for data for marketing purposes
2. The data will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the above purpose and in any case for no more than 2 years.
3. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
3 - User-provided data
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 - Assistance in configuring your browser
1. Users can also manage cookies through their browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences they have set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 - Social Network Plugins
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference should be made:
V. USER'S RIGHTS
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. Therefore, the VitaStrong.it website intends to inform the user about the existence of user rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) Pursuant to Article 15, the right of the data subject to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and certain information, under Article 16 the right to rectify inaccurate personal data, under Article 18 the right to restrict the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, under Article 21 the right to object to the processing of personal data, and under Article 20 the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
b) the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the right to obtain the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the right to obtain the certification that the operations related to updating, rectifying, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data, transformation into anonymous form have been notified, as also related to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: [email protected]
4. If the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) - consent to the use - or on Article 9(2)(a) - explicit consent to the processing of genetic, biometric data, health-related data, data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
5. Similarly, in case of violation of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the supervisory authority in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI. PROVIDED DATA SECURITY
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. If they are significant changes and updates, they will be signaled with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document can still be consulted on this page.
4. The document was updated on 21/11/2019 to comply with the regulatory provisions, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.