General Sales Conditions
Art. 1 - General Provisions
1. By browsing this area, the user accesses Vitastrong.it, accessible via the URL: www.vitastrong.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site, as indicated therein.
2. These General Sales Conditions apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
Globax Nutrition SRL
Registered Office: Via IV Giugno 81, Serravalle, 47899, San Marino
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Sales Conditions, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. Users are invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Sales Conditions, the terms of which Vitastrong.it reserves the right to unilaterally modify without notice.
5. The site may be used and products provided by it may be accessed and purchased in the following languages:
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Sales Conditions govern the offer, forwarding, and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Vitastrong.it, and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller present on the same site through links, banners, or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest verifying their sales conditions.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the Contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill out the electronic form and send it following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the methods and times for returning purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale, which include information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the accuracy of the information contained therein.
5. The buyer is obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the "Confirm Order" button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for processing.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. By completing the registration procedures, the user agrees to follow the instructions on the website and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Confirmation will in any case release Vitastrong.it from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user agrees to promptly inform Vitastrong.it of any changes to their data that have been communicated at any time.
3. If the user provides inaccurate or incomplete data, or if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, Vitastrong.it has the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant deficiencies have been remedied.
4. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Vitastrong.it will assign a username and a password. The user acknowledges that such identifiers constitute the validation system for the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user, and that acts performed using such access will be attributed to the user and will be binding on them.
5. The user undertakes to keep their login information confidential, to safeguard them with due care and diligence, and not to temporarily transfer them to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product availability
1. The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability should nevertheless be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even following the sending of the order confirmation email, cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods may occur. In this event, the order will be automatically corrected by eliminating the unavailable product, and the buyer will be immediately informed via email.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, thereby terminating the contract, Vitastrong.it will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the moment Vitastrong.it became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Offered Products
1. Vitastrong.it sells:
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link:
Art. 7 - Payment Methods and Prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is an obvious error.
2. In case of an error, Vitastrong.it will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. However, Vitastrong.it will not be obliged to provide what was sold at the erroneously indicated lower price.
3. The prices on the website include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products are selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested at each step of the process. The order details can be modified before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Cash on delivery
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Vitastrong.it carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the State of the Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Vitastrong.it will deliver to the address provided by the user and to the pick-up points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 1-2 business days for Italy, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As for European Union countries, delivery will be made within 5-7 business days, and in any case, within a maximum of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location where the order is located and the procedures to arrange for a new delivery.
6. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange for a new delivery date.
7. If delivery is not possible due to reasons not attributable to us, thirty days after the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that the contract is terminated.
8. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs, excluding any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs which will be borne by the purchaser.
9. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 - Passage of risk
1. The risks relating to the products pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including non-conformity of the articles with the products ordered, pursuant to the Italian legislation.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer, that is, any natural person who is acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the business or professional activity possibly carried out, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect manifests itself within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer makes a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products at no cost, through repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the resolution of the contract with regard to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
Art. 11 - Right of Withdrawal
1. In accordance with current legal provisions, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products, in accordance with art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal may do so by accessing the "Right of Withdrawal" section on the Vitastrong.it website by creating a request.
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal by also sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively by transmitting the optional standard withdrawal form, Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014.
5. The merchandise must be returned to:
Globax Nutrition SRL c/o Advanced Logistica, Via Nicolino di Galasso 28, 47890, San Marino
6. The merchandise must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, and complete with the accompanying tax documentation. Except for the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 90 days, excluding any shipping costs.
7. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the case where the services and products of Vitastrong.it are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
8. The website will refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise their right of withdrawal, they must provide the following banking details: IBAN, SWIFT, and BIC necessary for the refund.
Art. 12 - Data Processing
Art. 13 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address [email protected], by phone to the following phone number: +393914121807, and by post to the following address:
Globax Nutrition SRL
Registered Office: Via IV Giugno 81, Serravalle, 47899, San Marino
Art. 14 - Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with it, without prejudice to any prevailing mandatory rules of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Therefore, the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are exclusively subject to Italian law.
2. Any disputes related to and/or arising from them shall be exclusively resolved by the Italian judicial authorities. In particular, if the purchaser is a consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the purchaser in accordance with the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 21/11/2019.